This section is for rowing, including information on regattas, associations (this includes RCs and BCs), and governing bodies. Rowing Water Sports Sports.
In some localities, rear-facing systems prevail. In other localities, forward-facing systems prevail, especially in crowded areas such as in Venice, Italy and in Asian and Indonesian rivers and harbors. (wikipedia)
- Rowing The act of propelling a boat using the motion of oars in the water, displacing water, and...
- Rowing (sport) A sport with origins back to Ancient Egyptian times.
- Ocean rowing The sport of rowing across oceans.
- Coastal and ocean rowing A type of rowing performed at sea.
- Indoor rowing A machine used to simulate the action of watercraft rowing for the purpose of exercise or...
- Shouting match An argument or debate characterized by the loud volume or intensity of the participants.
- Watercraft paddling The act of manually propelling a boat using a paddle.
- Row2K.com www
Source of news, Row2K.com, results, interviews, and general information about the sport of rowing.
- River and Rowing Museum www
Contents list, and Rowing Museum, travel and opening times, news, special exhibition and funding details. Located in Henley-on-Thames, UK.
- Rowing RowingLinks.com www
Rowing links from around the world. RowingLinks.com.
- Register Active.com -- Rowing www
Register online for thousands of rowing events and competitions nationwide and internationally. Active.com -- Rowing.
- An Coxie.com - Hold Water www
An online community for coxswains and rowers with articles, Hold Water, hints and tips, rowing news. Optional registration for advanced features. Coxie.com - Hold Water.
- Offers The Art of Rowing www
Offers a large selection of artwork that captures the muscle and spirit of rowing. Art of Rowing. Fine art prints and posters, photographic and inspirational posters, vintage images. The Art of Rowing.
- Provides The Rowing Service www
Provides rowing information and links to many rowing related sites. The Rowing Service.
- Articles, Pinsent, Sir Matthew www
Articles, Sir Matthew, a message board, a chat room, and a members-only section. Pinsent, Sir Matthew.
- The Redgrave, Sir Steve www
The official site of the Olympic Gold medalist in five consecutive Olympic Games, Sir Steve, including Sydney. Redgrave, Sir Steve.
- Offers Team Keane Coaching www
Offers tailored programmes for individuals or groups to participate and succeed in the Olympic sport of rowing. Keane Coaching. Based in South West London, England, clients are offered the experience of training on the Oxford and Cambridge Boat Race course. Team Keane Coaching.
- Web The Row Ring www
Web ring directory of rowing sites. The Row Ring.
- The Monty's Rowing School www
The school teaches rowing in Dubai, Rowing School, United Arab Emirates. News, photos and FAQs. Monty's Rowing School.
- All FAQ: Physics of Rowing www
All about the scientific aspects of rowing. FAQ: Physics of Rowing.
- Coaches Craftsbury Sculling Center www
Coaches help experienced rowers improve their skills and beginners quickly discover the pleasures of this growing sport. Sculling Center. Offers week-long and weekend programs. Craftsbury Sculling Center.
- One Willem III Rowing Club www
One of the oldest and largest rowing clubs in The Netherlands, III Rowing Club, located in Amsterdam. Information on membership, the club, races, and events. Willem III Rowing Club.
- Official Fédération Internationale des Sociétés d’Aviron (FISA) www
Official site with world circuit results and news. Internationale des Sociétés d’Aviron (FISA). Fédération Internationale des Sociétés d’Aviron (FISA).
- Independent Playak www
Independent information portal for freestyle and extreme paddling. Playak. Worldwide information on events, playspots, kayaks, waterfalls, and technique. Playak.
- Offers PaddlingLight www
Offers information, PaddlingLight, articles and reviews about lightweight canoeing and kayaking. PaddlingLight.
- Includes Epinions.com: Rowing www
Includes product reviews of clothing, Rowing, shells, and accessories written by consumers. Epinions.com: Rowing.
- Liste Service aviron www
Liste de liens de clubs, aviron, ligues et sites officiels de la fédération. Service aviron.
- Propose Web-Aviron www
Propose des liens, Web-Aviron, résultats de compétitions, forums et actualités. Web-Aviron.
- Forum queerSchlag www
Forum für ruderbegeisterte Lesben und Schwule sowie deren Sympathisanten aus Berlin und Brandenburg. queerSchlag.
- An Gay and Lesbian Rowing Federation www
An umbrella organization representing the interests of gay and lesbian rowers worldwide. Gay and Lesbian Rowing Federation.
- Informative FAQ: The Physics of Ergometers www
Informative page about erging. FAQ: The Physics of Ergometers.
- Reasons The Truth About WaterRower www
Reasons not to compare WaterRower time against Concept II or boat time. The Truth About WaterRower.
- Includes Wet, Wild and Wonderful www
Includes information and links for canoeing, Wild and Wonderful, kayaking, surfing and other watersports in Ireland. Wet, Wild and Wonderful.
- Waveskiing Waveski www
Waveskiing in Auckland, Waveski, New Zealand, and elsewhere in the world including news, events, beginners tips, and a picture gallery. Waveski.
- Alexa: Rowing Water Sports
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Rowing Water Sports
- DMOZ: Rowing Water Sports
dmoz.org Directory: Rowing Water Sports