Water Sports is an 'umbrella' section that contains links to sites and subcategories related to aquatic and underwater sports, and related activities. Sites may include, but not limited to: Boat Racing@ Boating@ Canoeing and Kayaking Fishing@ Freediving and Snorkelling Kitesailing Kitesurfing Personal Watercraft@ Rowing Sailing@ Scuba Diving@ Surf Life Saving Surfing Swimming and Diving Synchronized Swimming@ Underwater Hockey@ Water Basketball@ Water Polo Water Skiing and Wakeboarding Whitewater Rafting@ Windsurfing Water Sports Sports.
There are a large number of sports that involve water. The following is a list of water sports, divided by category. (wikipedia)
- 2013 in aquatic sports
- 2014 in aquatic sports
- 2015 in aquatic sports
- 2016 in aquatic sports
- 2017 in aquatic sports
- Amber Torrealba - Amber Torrealba is a professional skimboarder and a Women's World Champion of Skimboarding.
- Aqua cycling - Aqua cycling or aqua spinning is a technique in fitness training. In aqua cycling, a stationary apparatus similar to a bicycle frame is submerged in a pool, while its rider's upper body remains above the water.
- Aquatic play - Aquatic play is play activity involving water. Aquatic play facilities are commonly installed in neighbourhoods, in the form of splash pads, "spraygrounds", urban beaches, or other aquatic play equipment such as hydraulophones.
- Artificial wave - Artificial waves are man-made waves usually created on a specially designed surface or in a pool.
- Biribol - Biribol is a sport, which resembles an aquatic variation of volleyball. It has originated in Brazil, in the city of Birig i, in the 60's by Prof. Dario Miguel Pedro. It showed up as a group game and as an alternative to the practice and the learning of swimming.
- Blobbing - Blobbing is an outdoor water activity in which a participant sits on the end of a partially inflated air bag and is launched into the water when another participant jumps onto the air bag from a platform on the opposite side. The activity is popular at summer camps in North America.
- Includes Wet, Wild and Wonderful www
Includes information and links for canoeing, Wild and Wonderful, kayaking, surfing and other watersports in Ireland. Wet, Wild and Wonderful.
- UK Aquabank Watersports Recruitment and Directory www
UK aquatic site with jobs, Watersports Recruitment and Directory, directory, competitions and courses for swimming, diving, scuba diving, waterpolo, water skiing, surfing, windsurfing, rowing, canoeing, sailing, synchronised swimming and white water rafting. Aquabank Watersports Recruitment and Directory.
- Devoted Reginald's Wonderful World of Toobing www
Devoted to the joy of floating on slow moving, Wonderful World of Toobing, flatwater, rivers on an innertube, focusing on rivers in the Southeastern United States. Reginald's Wonderful World of Toobing.
- Windsurfing, Forces-of-Nature www
Windsurfing, Forces-of-Nature, kite-surfing, surfing and other coastal sports in the UK. Contains forum, diaries, and beachguides. Forces-of-Nature.
- PC Hang Ten www
PC screensavers and wallpaper. Ten. Twenty-four action shots of windsurfers, wakeboarders, surfers, and water skiers. Hang Ten.
- Preserves The Henning Library and Archive www
Preserves over 300 years of aquatic sports history. Henning Library and Archive. The R. Max Ritter Rare Book houses scrapbooks of many of ISHOF's honorees. The FINA Archive details the development and governing of aquatic sports competitions. The Henning Library and Archive.
- Waveskiing Waveski www
Waveskiing in Auckland, Waveski, New Zealand, and elsewhere in the world including news, events, beginners tips, and a picture gallery. Waveski.
- Offers Action Sports Maui www
Offers windsurfing, Sports Maui, kitesurfing, surfing and paragliding instruction in Hawaii. Action Sports Maui.
- Space, Space Adventures www
Space, Adventures, and space-related adventure travel and tourism: from space camps and astronaut training to actual flights into space. Space Adventures.
- Offering K2 Adventures www
Offering mountaineering, Adventures, trekking and rafting tours in central Asia and Nepal. Includes photographs and itineraries. Multilingual site. K2 Adventures.
- Offers PaddlingLight www
Offers information, PaddlingLight, articles and reviews about lightweight canoeing and kayaking. PaddlingLight.
- Offers Paddling Knots www
Offers clear illustrations of knots useful in paddling. Paddling Knots.
- National Fishing Has No Boundaries, Inc. www
National organization for disabled fishing. Has No Boundaries, Inc.. Programs, events, history and gear. US. Fishing Has No Boundaries, Inc..
- Training Handicapped Scuba Association International www
Training and certifying agency that specializes in recreational diving for people with disabilities. Handicapped Scuba Association International.
- Listing Dragonboat Racing Webring www
Listing of sites in the ring. Dragonboat Racing Webring.
- Events Dragon Boat Racing International www
Events calendar and links to international governing bodies of dragon boat racing. Dragon Boat Racing International.
- New Bodyline www
New Zealand manufacturer of wetsuits for all watersports and suppliers of accessories for surfing and orthopedic supports. Bodyline. Includes dealer listing. Bodyline.
- Manufactures Liquid Force www
Manufactures wakeboards, Force, kiteboards, bindings, and accessories. Includes product photos, description, team riders, news, and forum. Liquid Force.
- Actualités, Fun Jet www
Actualités, Jet, tests et essais, compétitions, photographies. Fun Jet.
- Portail Merespace.com www
Portail dédié aux mondes de la mer et de l'espace. Merespace.com.
- Alexa: Water Sports Sports
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Water Sports Sports
- DMOZ: Water Sports Sports
dmoz.org Directory: Water Sports Sports