Water Sports is an 'umbrella' section that contains links to sites and subcategories related to aquatic and underwater sports, and related activities. Sites may include, but not limited to: Boat Racing@ Boating@ Canoeing and Kayaking Fishing@ Freediving and Snorkelling Kitesailing Kitesurfing Personal Watercraft@ Rowing Sailing@ Scuba Diving@ Surf Life Saving Surfing Swimming and Diving Synchronized Swimming@ Underwater Hockey@ Water Basketball@ Water Polo Water Skiing and Wakeboarding Whitewater Rafting@ Windsurfing Water Sports Sports.
There are a large number of sports that involve water. The following is a list of water sports, divided by category. (wikipedia)
- 2013 in aquatic sports
- 2014 in aquatic sports
- 2015 in aquatic sports
- 2016 in aquatic sports
- 2017 in aquatic sports
- Amber Torrealba - Amber Torrealba is a professional skimboarder and a Women's World Champion of Skimboarding.
- Aqua cycling - Aqua cycling or aqua spinning is a technique in fitness training. In aqua cycling, a stationary apparatus similar to a bicycle frame is submerged in a pool, while its rider's upper body remains above the water.
- Aquatic play - Aquatic play is play activity involving water. Aquatic play facilities are commonly installed in neighbourhoods, in the form of splash pads, "spraygrounds", urban beaches, or other aquatic play equipment such as hydraulophones.
- Artificial wave - Artificial waves are man-made waves usually created on a specially designed surface or in a pool.
- Artistic swimming - Artistic swimming, also known as Synchronised swimming, is a hybrid form of swimming, dance, and gymnastics, consisting of swimmers performing a synchronised routine of elaborate moves in the water, accompanied by music.
- Biribol - Biribol is a sport, which resembles an aquatic variation of volleyball. It has originated in Brazil, in the city of Birig i, in the 60's by Prof. Dario Miguel Pedro. It showed up as a group game and as an alternative to the practice and the learning of swimming.
- Includes Wet, Wild and Wonderful www
Includes information and links for canoeing, Wild and Wonderful, kayaking, surfing and other watersports in Ireland. Wet, Wild and Wonderful.
- Devoted Reginald's Wonderful World of Toobing www
Devoted to the joy of floating on slow moving, Wonderful World of Toobing, flatwater, rivers on an innertube, focusing on rivers in the Southeastern United States. Reginald's Wonderful World of Toobing.
- Preserves The Henning Library and Archive www
Preserves over 300 years of aquatic sports history. Henning Library and Archive. The R. Max Ritter Rare Book houses scrapbooks of many of ISHOF's honorees. The FINA Archive details the development and governing of aquatic sports competitions. The Henning Library and Archive.
- Windsurfing, Forces-of-Nature www
Windsurfing, Forces-of-Nature, kite-surfing, surfing and other coastal sports in the UK. Contains forum, diaries, and beachguides. Forces-of-Nature.
- Offers Action Sports Maui www
Offers windsurfing, Sports Maui, kitesurfing, surfing and paragliding instruction in Hawaii. Action Sports Maui.
- UK Aquabank Watersports Recruitment and Directory www
UK aquatic site with jobs, Watersports Recruitment and Directory, directory, competitions and courses for swimming, diving, scuba diving, waterpolo, water skiing, surfing, windsurfing, rowing, canoeing, sailing, synchronised swimming and white water rafting. Aquabank Watersports Recruitment and Directory.
- PC Hang Ten www
PC screensavers and wallpaper. Ten. Twenty-four action shots of windsurfers, wakeboarders, surfers, and water skiers. Hang Ten.
- Waveskiing Waveski www
Waveskiing in Auckland, Waveski, New Zealand, and elsewhere in the world including news, events, beginners tips, and a picture gallery. Waveski.
- Offers The Argonauts www
Offers real-time expedition information, Argonauts, a travelogue section, and other facts for planning adventures. The Argonauts.
- Offers Alpine Adventure Sports www
Offers programs in paragliding, Adventure Sports, white water rafting, rock climbing and mountain biking. Summer and winter programs available. Offers free brochures, accommodation information and photo gallery. Located in Annecy, France. Alpine Adventure Sports.
- Offers Paddling Knots www
Offers clear illustrations of knots useful in paddling. Paddling Knots.
- Offers PaddlingLight www
Offers information, PaddlingLight, articles and reviews about lightweight canoeing and kayaking. PaddlingLight.
- National Fishing Has No Boundaries, Inc. www
National organization for disabled fishing. Has No Boundaries, Inc.. Programs, events, history and gear. US. Fishing Has No Boundaries, Inc..
- Non-profit Cape Ability Outrigger Ohana Inc. www
Non-profit organization and chapter of Disabled Sports USA. Ability Outrigger Ohana Inc.. Club history, programs offered, and photo gallery. Cape Ability Outrigger Ohana Inc..
- Paddling Vermont Waterways' www
Paddling Adapter to Concept II Indoor Rower simulates single blade paddling. Vermont Waterways'.
- Features Worldwide Dragon Boat Calendar www
Features links to international and local race event websites, Dragon Boat Calendar, travel and tourism websites, physical fitness and conditioning tips, and a global event calendar. Worldwide Dragon Boat Calendar.
- Print Anaron International Corp. www
Print custom logos on swim caps, International Corp., t-shirts, and sports bags for your swimming needs. Anaron International Corp..
- Back Sharpshooters www
Back support for surfers and body boarders for Jet Ski, Sharpshooters, sailors, and water skiers. Australia. Sharpshooters.
- Portail Merespace.com www
Portail dédié aux mondes de la mer et de l'espace. Merespace.com.
- Articles, Passion jetski www
Articles, jetski, petites annonces, clubs, revendeurs et liens. Passion jetski.
- Alexa: Water Sports Sports
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Water Sports Sports
- DMOZ: Water Sports Sports
dmoz.org Directory: Water Sports Sports