Coaches work with athletes to help them achieve their best. They may be professional coaches working with elite teams and individuals, or amateurs coaching the local junior team. In some sports, coaches are known as team managers. Coaching Training People Sports.
Coaching is a form of development in which a person called a coach supports a learner or client in achieving a specific personal or professional goal. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Coaching is a form of development in which a person called a coach supports a learner or client in achieving a specific personal or professional goal by providing training and guidance. The learner is sometimes called a coachee. Occasionally, coaching may mean an informal relationship between two people, of whom one has more experience and expertise than the other and offers advice and guidance as the latter learns; but coaching differs from mentoring in focusing on specific tasks or objectives, as opposed to more general goals or overall development.
- Coaching Category
- Educational psychology
- Online Sportplan www
Online sports coaching database, Sportplan, with a collection of animated coaching tips and ideas for popular sports. Sportplan.
- Track Statistics for Coaches www
Track a team's statistics using a powerful, for Coaches, yet easy to use Microsoft Excel file. Keep detailed game as well as individual player statistics. Statistics for Coaches.
- Contains Coaches Information Service www
Contains research articles on sports coaching, Information Service, arranged by sport and ranked by popularity. Coaches Information Service.
- Mental Peak Performance Sports - Golf and All Sports www
Mental Game Coaching for amateurs, Performance Sports - Golf and All Sports, teams, and professionals in golf (PGA and LPGA) and all sports offering a free newsletter and free coaching by Dr. Cohn, author and sports psychologist. Peak Performance Sports - Golf and All Sports.
- CAC Coaching Association of Canada www
CAC is a not-for-profit organization with the mission to establish education, Association of Canada, training and ethical standards for coaches in Canada. [Site in English and French.] Coaching Association of Canada.
- Organization Black Coaches & Administrators www
Organization whose primary purpose is to foster the growth and development of ethnic minorities at all levels of sports both nationally and internationally. Black Coaches & Administrators.
- A American Baseball Coaches Association (ABCA) www
A nonprofit organization having member coaches from every state in the USA and over 200 international members. Baseball Coaches Association (ABCA). American Baseball Coaches Association (ABCA).
- Various Larry Jackson's Offense Page www
Various offensive schemes run by various programs around the country. Jackson's Offense Page. Find ideas for some quick hitters, out of bounds plays and solutions for different situations. Larry Jackson's Offense Page.
- Training Hoops U. www
Training programs, U., offensive and defensive sets for the coach, player development articles, motivational quotes, Play of the Day, drills and coaching tools. Hoops U..
- Learn Bowling Tips www
Learn techniques from a professional bowler. Tips. A new tip every week. Bowling Tips.
- Las Next Level Bowling www
Las Vegas, Level Bowling, Nevada-based instruction center that features coaching and clinics led by Bill Hall. Offers technical tips and testimonials from tour professionals. Next Level Bowling.
- Free Cricket Coaching www
Free cricket coaching tips and resources. Cricket Coaching.
- Cricket ECB: Cricket Drills www
Cricket coaching tips from the Enlish Cricket Board. ECB: Cricket Drills.
- Structured SwordMaster www
Structured training programs for fencers and for Fencing Coaches. SwordMaster.
- An Fencing Master www
An animated guide to fencing, Master, describing a variety of foil and sabre moves by Jes Smith. Fencing Master.
- Instruction Longsnapper.com www
Instruction in the art of the long snap by Patrick Mannelly, Longsnapper.com, longsnapper with the Chicago Bears. Includes profile, player diary, snapping instruction with photos, and a links page. Longsnapper.com.
- Features Longsnap.com www
Features snapping tips from Green Bay Packers long snapper Rob Davis, Longsnap.com, with contributions from other pro snappers, including Kendall Gammon of the Kansas City Chiefs; profiles of NFL pro snappers, news and notes section, information on player representation, and a weekly newsletter. Longsnap.com.
- Speed Speed Training www
Speed training system for athletes and coaches focused on improvements in sprint time and acceleration. Speed Training.
- A Fitness Testing Guide by Rob Wood www
A comprehensive site on all things to do with fitness testing, Testing Guide by Rob Wood, including discussions and descriptions of over 30 fitness tests. Fitness Testing Guide by Rob Wood.
- Alexa: Coaching Training
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Coaching Training
- DMOZ: Coaching Training
dmoz.org Directory: Coaching Training