This section contains links to martial arts dojos and training centers in various countries. Regional Martial Arts Sports.
In geography, regions are areas broadly divided by physical characteristics ( physical geography ), human impact characteristics ( human geography ), and the interaction of humanity and the environment ( environmental geography ). (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: In geography, regions are areas that are broadly divided by physical characteristics, human impact characteristics, and the interaction of humanity and the environment. Geographic regions and sub-regions are mostly described by their imprecisely defined, and sometimes transitory boundaries, except in human geography, where jurisdiction areas such as national borders are defined in law.
- Autonomous region - An autonomous administrative division is a subdivision or dependent territory of a country that has a degree of self-governance, or autonomy, from an external authority. Typically, it is either geographically distinct from the rest of the country or populated by a national minority.
- Committee of the Regions - The European Committee of the Regions is the European Union's assembly of local and regional representatives that provides sub-national authorities with a direct voice within the EU's institutional framework.
- Continent - A continent is one of several very large landmasses of the world. Generally identified by convention rather than any strict criteria, up to seven regions are commonly regarded as continents.
- Continental fragment - Continental crustal fragments, partially synonymous with microcontinents, are fragments of continents that have been broken off from main continental masses forming distinct islands, often several hundred kilometers from their place of origin.
- Euroregion - In European politics, the term Euroregion usually refers to a transnational co-operation structure between two contiguous territories located in different European countries. Euroregions represent a specific type of cross-border region.
- Military district - Military districts are formations of a state's armed forces which are responsible for a certain area of territory. They are often more responsible for administrative than operational matters, and in countries with conscript forces, often handle parts of the conscription cycle.
- Regional geography
- Geography terminology
- Types of country subdivisions
- Contains Krav Maga www
Contains information about a modern day self defence system for men and women. Maga. It teaches people reality based techniques and strategies to avoid or deal with violent confrontations. Krav Maga.
- Represents Australian Ju-jitsu Federation Inc. www
Represents Ju-jitsu locally and Internationally and administration of the National Coaching Accreditation Scheme (NCAS) for instructors. Australian Ju-jitsu Federation Inc..
- Information Azerbaijan Centre of Real Aikido and Ji-Jitsu www
Information about the organization, Centre of Real Aikido and Ji-Jitsu, history of aikido, the master, center's members and clubs. Azerbaijan Centre of Real Aikido and Ji-Jitsu.
- Traditional John Ding International Academy of Tai Chi Chuan www
Traditional Yang style of Tai Chi Chuan. Ding International Academy of Tai Chi Chuan. Presentation of Chi Kung. History, pictures, contact and practical information. Brussel. John Ding International Academy of Tai Chi Chuan.
- Belgian All Belgium Kendo Federation www
Belgian federation for kendo, Belgium Kendo Federation, iaido, and jodo. Also contains information and links about VKIJF(Vlaamse Kendo, Iaido en Jodo federatie) and BKR (Belgian Kendo Renmei). All Belgium Kendo Federation.
- Provides Bulgarian Aikido Federation www
Provides calendar of events and clubs, Aikido Federation, includes establishing, development, and history. Bulgarian Aikido Federation.
- Teaches Canadian Federation of Qwan Ki Do www
Teaches Vietnamese martial arts, Federation of Qwan Ki Do, empty hands and weapons training, at schools in Ontario, Quebec and BC. Canadian Federation of Qwan Ki Do.
- Information Chinese Wushu Online www
Information about Chinese martials arts in several languages. Wushu Online. Important competitions, Wushu Festival, Chinese Kungfu training. Also suppliers of martial art equipment, clothing, accessories. Chinese Wushu Online.
- Alexa: Regional Martial Arts
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Regional Martial Arts
- DMOZ: Regional Martial Arts
dmoz.org Directory: Regional Martial Arts