Deaf Disabled Martial Arts Sports.
Hearing loss, also known as hearing impairment, is a partial or total inability to hear. A deaf person has little to no hearing. (wikipedia)
- Hearing loss A partial or total inability to hear. A deaf person has little to no hearing.
- Deaf culture The set of social beliefs, behaviors, art, literary traditions, history, values, and shared...
- Deaf (album) Deaf, the debut album by J. G. Thirlwell's You've Got Foetus on Your Breath was released in 1981...
- News, International Martial Arts Federation of the Deaf www
News, Martial Arts Federation of the Deaf, links, organizational outline, and competition details for martial arts activities for hearing-impaired individuals. International Martial Arts Federation of the Deaf.
- Member Ottawa Deaf Sports Club www
Member information, Deaf Sports Club, bylaws, teams, leagues, and photographs from this club in Ontario, Canada. Ottawa Deaf Sports Club.
- Association Danish Deaf Sports Federation www
Association contacts and organizational history; primarily in Danish. Danish Deaf Sports Federation.
- A International Disabled Self Defense Association www
A non-profit organization which features news, Disabled Self Defense Association, events, FAQs, seminars, links, products, and contact information. International Disabled Self Defense Association.
- Several FightingArts.com - Martial Arts and the Disabled www
Several articles on teaching, Martial Arts and the Disabled, personal experiences and techniques. FightingArts.com - Martial Arts and the Disabled.
- Alexa: Deaf Disabled
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Deaf Disabled
- DMOZ: Deaf Disabled
dmoz.org Directory: Deaf Disabled