Bicycle Racing Fantasy Sports.
- Wikipedia: Cycle sport is competitive physical activity using bicycles. There are several categories of bicycle racing including road bicycle racing, time trialling, cyclo-cross, mountain bike racing, track cycling, BMX, and cycle speedway. Non-racing cycling sports include artistic cycling, cycle polo, freestyle BMX and mountain bike trials. The Union Cycliste Internationale is the world governing body for cycling and international competitive cycling events. The International Human Powered Vehicle Association is the governing body for human-powered vehicles that imposes far fewer restrictions on their design than does the UCI. The UltraMarathon Cycling Association is the governing body for many ultra-distance cycling races. Bicycle racing is recognised as an Olympic sport. Bicycle races are popular all over the world, especially in Europe. The countries most devoted to bicycle racing include Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain and Switzerland.
- Cycle sport Category
- Cycling - Cycling, also called bicycling or biking, is the use of bicycles for transport, recreation, exercise or sport. Persons engaged in cycling are referred to as "cyclists", "bikers", or less commonly, as "bicyclists".
- Mountain biking - Mountain biking is the sport of riding bicycles off-road, often over rough terrain, using specially designed mountain bikes. Mountain bikes share similarities with other bikes, but incorporate features designed to enhance durability and performance in rough terrain.
- Downhill mountain biking - Downhill mountain biking is a genre of mountain biking practiced on steep, rough terrain that often features jumps, drops, rock gardens and other obstacles.
- Freestyle BMX - Freestyle BMX is bicycle motocross stunt riding on BMX bikes. It is an extreme sport descended from BMX racing that consists of five disciplines: street, park, vert, trails, and flatland.
- Mountain bike trials - Mountain bike trials, also known as observed trials, is a discipline of mountain biking in which the rider attempts to pass through an obstacle course without setting foot to ground.
- Dirt jumping - Dirt jumping is one of the names given to the practice of riding bikes over jumps made of dirt or soil and becoming airborne.
- Athletic sports
- Summer Olympic sports
- "Pro Daily Peloton www
"Pro Cycling News" is Daily Peloton's subtitle, Peloton, and it's backed up with fast-breaking reports from the Grand Tours and other important events on the UCI calendar. Contributions from a small army of volunteers help beef up a large photo gallery and the site's regional coverage. Daily Peloton.
- Online BikeReg.com www
Online sporting event registration services with a specialization in bicycle racing. BikeReg.com. Event listing is free for promoters. BikeReg.com.
- Resource Dynasty Manager www
Resource for players to chronicle their season-to-season achievements for most popular sports video games. Manager. Includes discussion forums. Dynasty Manager.
- Coverage GameSpot: Winter Heat www
Coverage of this Winter Olympic sports game for the Saturn game system. Winter Heat. Includes news, review, videos, screen shots, and cheat codes. GameSpot: Winter Heat.
- Predication Napit www
Predication games, Napit, members forum and a variety of sports information. Napit.
- Provides Bet Brain www
Provides bookmaker odds and comparisons with manuals, Brain, forums, and live scores. Bet Brain.
- Games Yahoo Fantasy Sports www
Games for most sports. Yahoo Fantasy Sports.
- Play Fantasy games - ESPN.com www
Play fantasy football, games - ESPN.com, baseball, basketball, hockey, and poker. Free and premium leagues available. Fantasy games - ESPN.com.
- Alexa: Bicycle Racing Fantasy
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Bicycle Racing Fantasy
- DMOZ: Bicycle Racing Fantasy
dmoz.org Directory: Bicycle Racing Fantasy