Bicycle Racing Fantasy Sports.
- Wikipedia: Cycle sport is competitive physical activity using bicycles. There are several categories of bicycle racing including road bicycle racing, time trialling, cyclo-cross, mountain bike racing, track cycling, BMX, and cycle speedway. Non-racing cycling sports include artistic cycling, cycle polo, freestyle BMX and mountain bike trials. The Union Cycliste Internationale is the world governing body for cycling and international competitive cycling events. The International Human Powered Vehicle Association is the governing body for human-powered vehicles that imposes far fewer restrictions on their design than does the UCI. The UltraMarathon Cycling Association is the governing body for many ultra-distance cycling races. Bicycle racing is recognised as an Olympic sport. Bicycle races are popular all over the world, especially in Europe. The countries most devoted to bicycle racing include Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain and Switzerland.
- Cycle sport Category
- Cycling - Cycling, also called bicycling or biking, is the use of bicycles for transport, recreation, exercise or sport. Persons engaged in cycling are referred to as "cyclists", "bikers", or less commonly, as "bicyclists".
- Mountain biking - Mountain biking is the sport of riding bicycles off-road, often over rough terrain, using specially designed mountain bikes. Mountain bikes share similarities with other bikes, but incorporate features designed to enhance durability and performance in rough terrain.
- Downhill mountain biking - Downhill mountain biking is a genre of mountain biking practiced on steep, rough terrain that often features jumps, drops, rock gardens and other obstacles.
- Freestyle BMX - Freestyle BMX is bicycle motocross stunt riding on BMX bikes. It is an extreme sport descended from BMX racing that consists of five disciplines: street, park, vert, trails, and flatland.
- Mountain bike trials - Mountain bike trials, also known as observed trials, is a discipline of mountain biking in which the rider attempts to pass through an obstacle course without setting foot to ground.
- Dirt jumping - Dirt jumping is one of the names given to the practice of riding bikes over jumps made of dirt or soil and becoming airborne.
- Athletic sports
- Summer Olympic sports
- VeloArchive www
An archive of pro cycling lore, VeloArchive, with a focus on the palmares of riders throughout the sport's history and an index of top races and their results. Also, a catalogue of riders' nicknames.
- The USA Cycling www
The United States' cycling organization, Cycling, including USPRO (track), USCF (road), NORBA (mountain biking), and NCCA (collegiate cycling) programs. USA Cycling.
- Resource Dynasty Manager www
Resource for players to chronicle their season-to-season achievements for most popular sports video games. Manager. Includes discussion forums. Dynasty Manager.
- Coverage GameSpot: Winter Heat www
Coverage of this Winter Olympic sports game for the Saturn game system. Winter Heat. Includes news, review, videos, screen shots, and cheat codes. GameSpot: Winter Heat.
- Frequently Rec.gambling.sports FAQ www
Frequently asked questions from usenet newsgroup. Rec.gambling.sports FAQ.
- Predict Clickoff www
Predict the winners of the top college and pro football games and compete against other sport fans worldwide to win weekly prizes. Clickoff.
- Rotisserie MHS Fantasy Sports www
Rotisserie and head to head leagues with free transactions and cash prizes. Fantasy Sports. Football, basketball and baseball are offered. MHS Fantasy Sports.
- Free Fantasy Factory www
Free to play prize prediction challenges about football, Factory, rugby, cricket, golf, motor racing and other sports. Fantasy Factory.
- Alexa: Bicycle Racing Fantasy
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Bicycle Racing Fantasy
- DMOZ: Bicycle Racing Fantasy
dmoz.org Directory: Bicycle Racing Fantasy