This section lists sites for organizations or programs that offer disabled sports opportunity at a specific location. These programs may be for-profit or not-for-profit. Organizations that endeavor to provide training opportunities and competitions for a wide geographic region are not listed in this section, but in Sports: Disabled. Camps Disabled Sports.
- Campus A campus is traditionally the land on which a college or university and related institutional...
- Ram n Camps An Argentine general and the head of the Buenos Aires Provincial Police during the National...
- Estaci n Camps A village and municipality in Entre R os Province in north-eastern Argentina.
- Camps-sur-l'Agly A commune in the Aude department in southern France.
- CAMPS An infrared countermeasure against infrared-homed anti-aircraft missiles, specifically designed...
- Provides National Sports Center for the Disabled www
Provides therapeutic recreation and competitive opportunities for children and adults with disabilities. Sports Center for the Disabled. Based in Winter Park, Colorado. National Sports Center for the Disabled.
- Programs Power to Be www
Programs and contacts from this company offering recreation for the disabled enthusiast; located in Vancouver, Be, British Columbia, Canada. Power to Be.
- Offers US Adaptive Recreation Center www
Offers summer and winter sports programs; based in Big Bear, Adaptive Recreation Center, California. US Adaptive Recreation Center.
- Event New England Handicapped Sports Association www
Event and program calendar, England Handicapped Sports Association, news, history, adaptive equipment and techniques, and skiing and disabled links for this organization which supports disabled skiing in New Hampshire. New England Handicapped Sports Association.
- Offers The Adaptive Sports Center www
Offers instructional skiing, Adaptive Sports Center, snowboarding, whitewater rafting, and cycling for individuals with disabilities. Located in Crested Butte, Colorado. The Adaptive Sports Center.
- Non-profit Challenge Unlimited and Ironstone Therapy www
Non-profit organizations established to serve individuals with and without disabilities using the animals and environment of Ironstone Farm in Andover Massachusetts. Challenge Unlimited and Ironstone Therapy.
- Trip SPLORE www
Trip details, SPLORE, costs, events and contacts for this organization that provides rafting, skiing, rock climbing and canoeing opportunities in Utah. SPLORE.
- Day Camp Acorn www
Day camp for children and young adults with disabilities. Acorn. Programs and application form. New Jersey Camp Acorn.
- Offers Texas Adaptive Aquatics www
Offers water skiing instruction for the physically and mentally challenged. Texas Adaptive Aquatics.
- Program Adaptive Sports Association Durango www
Program descriptions, Sports Association Durango, organization history, events listing, and contacts for this disabled sports program based in Durango, Colorado. Offers both summer and winter recreational activities. Adaptive Sports Association Durango.
- Provides QE2 Activity Centre www
Provides outdoor activity opportunities for people with learning disabilities or physical disabilities in Bursledon, Activity Centre, Hampshire. QE2 Activity Centre.
- A The Bendrigg Trust www
A residential activity centre between the Lake District and Yorkshire Dales offering challenging activities for disabled. Bendrigg Trust. Programmes, courses, staff and booking details. The Bendrigg Trust.
- Sports Team Elite www
Sports coaching programmes for young people in the United Kingdom. Elite. Site details membership details, itinerary, competitions and courses. Team Elite.
- Provides Lionville Youth Association Summer Sport Camps www
Provides summer camps for children in the Downingtown, Youth Association Summer Sport Camps, Pennsylvania area. Soccer, baseball, softball, lacrosse, football, field hockey, golf, basketball, and cheerleading are among the camps offered. Lionville Youth Association Summer Sport Camps.
- Events, Skating Association for the Blind and Handicapped www
Events, Association for the Blind and Handicapped, volunteering information and contacts for this not-for-profit company that provides ice skating education for individuals with disabilities in Western New York. Skating Association for the Blind and Handicapped.
- Contains Hong Kong Paralympic Committee and Sports Association for the Physically Disabled www
Contains history, Kong Paralympic Committee and Sports Association for the Physically Disabled, events, press releases, newsletter, and related links. In English and Chinese. Hong Kong Paralympic Committee and Sports Association for the Physically Disabled.
- Alexa: Camps Disabled
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Camps Disabled
- DMOZ: Camps Disabled
dmoz.org Directory: Camps Disabled