Bowling information specific to particular geographic regions, organized in the same fashion as the main Regional tree. Regional Bowling Sports.
In geography, regions are areas broadly divided by physical characteristics ( physical geography ), human impact characteristics ( human geography ), and the interaction of humanity and the environment ( environmental geography ). (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: In geography, regions are areas that are broadly divided by physical characteristics, human impact characteristics, and the interaction of humanity and the environment. Geographic regions and sub-regions are mostly described by their imprecisely defined, and sometimes transitory boundaries, except in human geography, where jurisdiction areas such as national borders are defined in law.
- Autonomous region - An autonomous administrative division is a subdivision or dependent territory of a country that has a degree of self-governance, or autonomy, from an external authority. Typically, it is either geographically distinct from the rest of the country or populated by a national minority.
- Committee of the Regions - The European Committee of the Regions is the European Union's assembly of local and regional representatives that provides sub-national authorities with a direct voice within the EU's institutional framework.
- Continent - A continent is one of several very large landmasses of the world. Generally identified by convention rather than any strict criteria, up to seven regions are commonly regarded as continents.
- Continental fragment - Continental crustal fragments, partially synonymous with microcontinents, are fragments of continents that have been broken off from main continental masses forming distinct islands, often several hundred kilometers from their place of origin.
- Euroregion - In European politics, the term Euroregion usually refers to a transnational co-operation structure between two contiguous territories located in different European countries. Euroregions represent a specific type of cross-border region.
- Military district - Military districts are formations of a state's armed forces which are responsible for a certain area of territory. They are often more responsible for administrative than operational matters, and in countries with conscript forces, often handle parts of the conscription cycle.
- Regional geography
- Geography terminology
- Types of country subdivisions
- Mascot Manhattan Superbowl www
Mascot and Liverpool, Superbowl, New South Wales (tenpin) Manhattan Superbowl.
- Australian AMF Bowling www
Australian bowling chain. AMF Bowling.
- News Brian McLean's Canadian Bowling www
News and results of World, McLean's Canadian Bowling, Canadian, Ontario and Thunder Bay 10 Pin Tournaments. Brian McLean's Canadian Bowling.
- Family Laurentian Lanes www
Family Bowling Centers around Ontario and Quebec. Laurentian Lanes.
- A Revs Rose Bowl Lanes www
A tenpin bowling centre in Windsor, Rose Bowl Lanes, Ontario, Canada with 50 lanes. Revs Rose Bowl Lanes.
- Bowling Leisureplex Ireland www
Bowling Centre located in Dublin Ireland. Leisureplex Ireland.
- Located Bowling in Cheadle Staffs www
Located in Great Britain. Bowling in Cheadle Staffs.
- Facility The Venue at Park Hall www
Facility including a ten-pin bowling area, Venue at Park Hall, bistro, bar and health and fitness suite. Near Oswestry, Shropshire. The Venue at Park Hall.
- Includes Bowl Brunswick www
Includes hours, Brunswick, locations, and directions for these bowling centers. Bowl Brunswick.
- Centers Don Carter Premier Bowling www
Centers in Florida, Carter Premier Bowling, Texas and Louisiana. Offers tournaments, news and special deals. Don Carter Premier Bowling.
- Proposal YBC Master Bowlers Association www
Proposal for a Youth Bowling Council Master Bowlers Association. Master Bowlers Association. Canada. YBC Master Bowlers Association.
- Discussions Bowling Forum www
Discussions about the sport and recent events. Bowling Forum.
- Alexa: Regional Bowling
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Regional Bowling
- DMOZ: Regional Bowling
dmoz.org Directory: Regional Bowling